Sunday, June 1, 2014

Musician's Birthday Card

Here is a special birthday card I made for a musician using a great die I purchased at the Mega Meet scrapbook conference in May at the Tessler Stamp/Stencil Co. the great lady there demonstrated how to cut a soda pop can to use the aluminum-another great way to recycle for art! Now I am saving some cans instead of taking them to the store for the deposit return. Copic markers work well on the aluminum for coloring! I may add that I went crazy with die purchases as well as stamps and dies from Heartfelt Creations which had a great deal going on at their booth. The people there were great! I met Emma Lou Beechy who is a real sweetheart. I also finally got to meet my Mixed Media Hero, Tim Holtz! How cool is that?! I will be uploading videos of some of his demonstrations soon.
Drum die from Tessler Stamps/Stencil Co., music background stamp by Impression Obsession, front cover sentiment stamps by Hero Arts, inside sentiment stamps by Close to My Heart. Drum die-cut made out of aluminum and colored with Copic Markers with Stickles used as an accent. Paper by DCWV



No comments:

Post a Comment